Check out the coverage of Christmas Steve Meets Christmas Carol on RAMP Radio and Music Pros! Proceeds from the sale of Christmas Steve Meets Christmas Carol go to the #LoveUp Foundation — a nonprofit 501c3 organization co-founded by Berra and his on-air partner, Johnjay Van Es — which helps foster children and families in need. Since 2017, Berra has donated nearly $50,000 in book-generated profits to the #LoveUp Foundation. This year, with the arrival of Christmas Carol, Berra is implementing a buy-one, give-one campaign: for every book purchased at christmassteve.org, a second book will be donated to a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, a Title 1 school or one of #LoveUp’s affiliated programs.
- Cox Communications partners with #LoveUp to donate Rich Berra’s books to Capitol School in Phoenix
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess hosts #LoveUp and 500 guests from foster care at Christmas at the Princess for the third year
- Yule Love ‘Christmas Steve & Carol’
- #LoveUp Hosts Follow Your Dreams Graduation Celebration for 50 Youth
- Active Scottsdale 20-30 Foundation Grants $40,000 to #LoveUp Foundation